Sunday, March 27, 2011

the spirit of things

In one of those cleaning up moments on a Tuesday mornning with the radio on in the background, listening to radio national ABC, I was captivated by the voice and teachings of Behram Ghista on the programme spirit of things.

I have had this nagging feeling of not being connected and whole.    Paying attention to the pracitice of yoga and meditation has been important to me.  However I have felt so depleted at times and find if difficult to be motivated and or find the energy for such.

If you have time to listen you may be inspired like myself to embrace more in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand exactly what you are saying Jillian.
I go weekly to my Tibetan Buddhist Centre..the teachings are such a source of comfort to me and assist me in keeping an awareness of what is going on in my life and the people around me.
To truly benefit others, you have to understand yourself and where you are going in this life....and that can be hard work!!

A lovely post to read on a Sunday evening.
Take care Jude x