Thursday, February 24, 2011

28 days of gratitude - days 18-24 - not that I've been ungrateful.........


We have been lying low.  Trying to re- establish a gentle rhythm to our days.  Ever so grateful for many things in this last week.

Grateftul for father and son.

Grateful for cute little boy who loves his doggie mates.

Grateful for psycho dog in lampshade.

Grateful for finding a good vet and dentist.

  So good to have fantastic healthy fresh food at our fingertips.  Have discovered Ga Cuon. Yum!

 Thrilled to find lovely preloved wooden toys and receive such thoughtful gifts in the post.

 Glad have potted out some kitchen herbs to have so handy for those slow cooked stews.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

it is a big shame that we don't know each other personally.I think that we could understand each other very easily.

Lisa Haymes said...

Hi Jill. I am back after a break, and just wanted to say how much I am enjoying visiting your world. I have to start using this blogging on more of a regular bases. I am so slack! Leah B is so good and continually keeping up to date, so expect to hear more from me too!!!! Sorry to hear about Cynthia. That was very sad. Your little Che is looking so grown up and gorgeous. Say hi to Martin. Loving your blog. Well done... Lisa x